Mitchell & Son Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions
Mitchell & Son Loyalty Program
Terms & Conditions
1. Limitations of use
The Mitchell & Son Loyalty card remains the property of Mitchell & Son. The card is non transferrable.
2. Earning Points
- Points are awarded to all customers who present a Mitchell & Son Loyalty Card at the point of sale and are awarded 2 points for every Euro spent on all products in our shops except gift vouchers & tobacco products.
- Mitchell & Son reserves the right to alter products included or excluded from the Loyalty Card scheme
- Points are calculated on the value of the goods purchased after all special offers and discounts have been taken into account.
- One Mitchell & Son Loyalty Card will be issued per account.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Mitchell & Son Loyalty Program.
- Your name and email address or mobile telephone number must be provided for a Mitchell & Son Loyalty Card to be registered. If you do not register your card you will not be able to redeem your points or receive notice and information of special offers and promotions.
- A Mitchell & Son Loyalty Card is for retail consumer use only and may not be used by wholesale customers.
- From time to time Mitchell & Son may award bonus points on selected items. Mitchell & Son reserves the right to add and remove bonus point offers without prior notification.
3. Spending points
- To be eligible to spend points your card must be registered in store and have a minimum balance of 500 points.
- The loyalty card MUST be presented at the point of sale in order to redeem the points balance.
- Each point has an equivalent value of one cent (€0.01) and can be used in any Mitchell & Son shop to purchase any item(s) for sale. You can use the Loyalty card in the same manner as you would a gift card.
- When the item being purchased exceeds the value on your Loyalty card you can pay the balance by an alternative method of payment.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash. Where the item purchased is less than the value of points on your card then points will be deducted to the value of the item purchased and the balance will be left on your card in the form of points. Change in the form of cash will not be given under any circumstances.
4. Returning goods
- Where you return goods purchased using points your card will be re-credited with the points used to pay for the purchase. No cash refund will be given.
- When you return goods for which points were earned, the points will be deducted from your Loyalty card. If your card is not presented when receiving the refund the points will automatically be deducted from your card the next time you present it in store.
5. Replacement Cards
- Treat your Loyalty card as though it was cash. Mitchell & Son does not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any points accrued on or redeemed from your Loyalty card without your knowledge.
- If your card is lost or stolen you can report it in any of our shops or by send an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name, registered postal address and your Loyalty Card number if you have kept a record of it. You can pick up a new card in any of our stores and fill out the form indicating that it is a replacement card. We’ll transfer the points from your old card within 15 working days to your new account.
6. Expiration of Points
Loyalty points balances will expire after a period of 18 months of inactivity. The account will still exist but the balance will be set to nil.
7. Termination of Accounts
Mitchell & Son reserves the right to terminate any account that they believe to be misused with or without prior notification.
8. Modification and Termination of the Programme
- Mitchell & Son may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the programme – including but not limited to, the methods by which the points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of the points earned, and the conditions under which points maybe forfeited - at any time, with or without notice, even if the changes may affect the customer’s ability to use the points that he/she has already earned.
- The programme has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Mitchell & Son decide to terminate the programme. Mitchell & son may terminate the programme at any time, with notice, in store.
- A customer’s participation in the programme constitutes the customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.