Made with Cannonau (aka Grenache or Garnacha) which is Sardinia’s main red variety. Low yielding vines are hand harvested and then 70% of the wine is made in stainless steel vats, the other 30% is fermented in amphorae – the final wine is blended and aged for 3 months in oak. This is a wine with personality and energy – lots of blueberry, umeboshi plum, sweet spice, toast, tobacco and violet. The wine weighs in somewhere between medium and full body with a freshness that makes you want to go back for more.
Olianas Cannonau di Sardegna
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …